Introduction to Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is The Airline of Switzerland, serving over 100 destinations in 44 countries worldwide from Zurich, Geneva and Lugano and carrying some 18 million passengers a year with its fleet of around 90 aircraft. The company’s Swiss WorldCargo division provides a comprehensive range of airport-to-airport airfreight services for high-value and care-intensive consignments to around 175 destinations in more than 80 countries. As The Airline of Switzerland, SWISS embodies its home country’s traditional values, and is committed to delivering the...
Swiss International Air Lines last week gradually filed revised operation for Northern winter 2020/21 season. As of 07OCT20, planned Swiss...
- Swiss A321neo W20 network as of 02OCT20
- Swiss NW20 Johannesburg aircraft changes
- Edelweiss Air files preliminary Muscat service from Nov 2020
- Swiss A321neo October 2020 operations as of 25SEP20
- Swiss Sep/Oct 2020 Intercontinental network as of 01SEP20
- Lufthansa Group March 2020 China / Hong Kong service changes
Latest Updates from Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.:
has updated their profile
8 months 17 days ago