Tigerair is a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines Limited and is listed on the SGX Mainboard. Established in 2004, Tigerair is a leading Singapore-based no-frills airline that offers affordable travel options and a seamless customer experience. With a fleet of Airbus A320-family aircraft, Tigerair operates flights to 41 destinations across Asia such as Singapore, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam....
has updated their profile
1 year 9 months ago
Scoot and tigerair at the launch of Northern winter 2017/18 season plans to re-align operational flight numbers systemwide, part of the two...
- tigerair assumes Scoot Jaipur flights from March 2017
- Asia Pacific budget carriers show joined-up approach
- tigerair Moves Chennai Service to Scoot from late-May 2016
- Scoot’s debut helps grow SIA Group activity in India
- tigerair Adds Singapore – Zhengzhou Service from late-June 2016
- tigerair Adds Singapore – Wuxi Service from late-April 2016