Transaero is an Airline based at Moscow Domododevo Airport (DME). Transaero serves routes connecting Moscow with 85 destinations and it is the only Russian airline to operate scheduled flights to five continents. The carrier is the second largest Russian Airline operating international flights.
Although Transaero is continuing to fly, operational control of the airline has already been passed across to Aeroflot and bookings are no longer...
- Aeroflot suspends ticket sales to Ukraine as conflict intensifies
- Transaero Selects Vnukovo as Moscow Hub
- Transaero Plans to Add Moscow Domodedovo – Barnaul Flights in W15
- Transaero Adds A321 Dubai Service in W15
- Aeroflot to Take Majority Control of Transaero
- Transaero W15 Hong Kong Aircraft Changes