VIM Airlines was established in 2002. The basic sector of our activity are international and domestic scheduled flights from Moscow, and international charter flights from Moscow and Russian regional centers to the cities of Europe, Asia and North Africa.
Our flights map has more than 120 destinations from Moscow and other Russian cities.
The regular route network includes 27 cities: Alicante, Barcelona, Tenerife, Thessaloniki, Rimini, Ovda, Sochi, Krasnodar, Gelendzhik, Simferopol, Makhachkala,...
Russian carrier VIM Airlines this week commenced Moscow Domodedovo – Haikou service for summer 2017 season, on board Boeing 777 aircraft....
- VIM Airlines adds Ural Airlines codeshare to Russia Far East from Feb 2017
- VIM Airlines Expand Guangzhou Charter Flights from August 2016
- Red Wings / VIM Airlines Launches Codeshare Service from Dec 2015
- VIM Airlines Adds New Domestic Russia Far East Routes in W15
- VIM Airlines Adds New Service to Qurghonteppa from late-Nov 2015
- VIM Airlines Adds Moscow – Qurghonteppa Service from late-Nov 2014