VLM Airlines is a Belgian airline offering scheduled, charter and ACMI services. It was headquartered at Antwerp International Airport in Deurne . The airline operates routes around Northern Europe including Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and the UK. The airline is currently adding new routes to its service including Manchester and Ostend. VLM is attending World Routes in Guangzhou in September.
Less than a year after its relaunch, Belgian carrier VLM Airlines has cancelled all flights and ceased to operate.
- VLM Airlines network changes from Sep 2018
- VLM Airlines suspends all but two routes
- Route rundown: MIA-COR, HKG-MNL, MAN-ANR
- VLM Airlines adds Manchester service from Oct 2018
- VLM Airlines schedules new routes launch in June 2018
- VLM Airlines reduces Maribor service from mid-April 2018