Volaris is the largest LCC in Mexico (as measured by ASKS), the second largest airline overall and the second LCC in Latin America. Volaris operates over 190 daily flights in 70 routes (domestic and international) with a fleet of 41 narrow body aircraft. Volaris is already the leader in 3 out of 5 largest domestic markets: Tijuana (TIJ), Guadalajara (GDL) and Cancun (CUN).
Volaris in summer 2020 season plans to open 5 routes between Mexico and the US, including flights from Cancun, Leon/Guanajuato and Zacatecas....
- Volaris adds Monterrey – Mazatlan service from Dec 2019
- Paris 2019: A321XLR ‘puts on the afterburners’ with Indigo Partners order
- Volaris expands A321neo US service in W19
- Volaris expands A321 Tijuana network in W19
- Volaris adds Tijuana – Tapachula from late-Oct 2019
- Volaris schedules new US routes in late-Oct 2019