WestJet is Canada's most preferred airline, offering scheduled service to over 100 destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean, and Europe. Powered by an award-winning culture of care, WestJet has pioneered low-cost flying in Canada. Recognized nationally as a top employer, WestJet now has more than 12,000 WestJetters across Canada. WestJet operates a fleet of 115 Boeing Next-Generation 737, 4 Boeing 767-300ER and 30 Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 aircraft. Confirmed orders for an...
Canadian carrier WestJet is launching a regional air service that will connect Calgary to five small cities in British Columbia and Alberta.
- WestJet launches WestJet Link operation in spring 2018
- North American aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- WestJet chief open to possible US carrier joint venture
- WestJet resumes Hamilton – Las Vegas in W17
- WestJet moves 737MAX 8 inaugural to early-Nov 2017
- WestJet adds new Vancouver routes in Dec 2017