XL Airways France is the leading French leisure carrier, recognized as Skytrax "Best Leisure Airline in France" in both 2018 and 2019.
The airline is operating a fleet of three A330-200 and one A330-300 from its base at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport on scheduled services to French West Indies, Reunion Island, US, Dominican Republic, Mexico and China.
The airline also has two A330-900neo on order for delivery in 3Q20.
The airline also operates adhoc charters and ACMI.
XL Airways France in the first quarter of 2020 scheduled new nonstop service for Nantes, where it plans to operate Paris CDG – Nantes...
- XL Airways France outlines leased Hi-Fly A330 operation in S19
- XL Airways France adds Newark service from June 2019
- XL Airways France NS19 Reunion service changes
- XL Airways France adds Bordeaux – Pointe-a-Pitre sector in W19
- XL Airways France adds leased Hi-Fly A330 in S18
- XL Airways France Tel Aviv 3Q18 service changes