XL Airways France is the leading French leisure carrier, operating worldwide scheduled and charter flights from its base at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. Fleet consists of Airbus A330-200 and A330-300 equipment.
XL Airways France during summer 2018 season is leasing Hi-Fly Airbus A330-200/-300 aircraft to support its operation, mainly operating...
- XL Airways France Tel Aviv 3Q18 service changes
- Route rundown: MXP-DEL, MAD-FLL, CDG-TNA
- XL Airways France adds Jinan link from late-June 2018
- XL Airways France NW17 Reunion service updates as of 15AUG17
- XL Airways France W17 Cuba service changes
- XL Airways France S17 Miami service changes