XL Airways France is the leading French leisure carrier, operating worldwide scheduled and charter flights from its base at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport. Fleet consists of Airbus A330-200 and A330-300 equipment.
XL Airways in summer 2019 season is adjusting Paris CDG – New York service, reflected in recent schedule update. From 03JUN19, the airline...
- XL Airways France NS19 Reunion service changes
- XL Airways France adds Bordeaux – Pointe-a-Pitre sector in W19
- XL Airways France adds leased Hi-Fly A330 in S18
- XL Airways France Tel Aviv 3Q18 service changes
- Route rundown: MXP-DEL, MAD-FLL, CDG-TNA
- XL Airways France adds Jinan link from late-June 2018