Air Company Yakutia is an airline based in Yakutsk, Russia. Operates domestic passenger services in Russia and within the CIS, as well as charters to destinations in Europe from its hubs at Yakutsk Airport, Moscow Vnukovo Airport and Krasnodar Pashkovo Airport.
Aircompany fleet consists of 27 aircraft: Boeing-757, Boeing-737, Tupolev-154M, Ðntonov-140-100, Ðntonov-24RV. Such a combination of differrent types of aircraft gives our company opportunity to satisfy passengers needs on different...
Yakutia in the 3 rd quarter of 2019 plans to offer Blagoveschensk – Weihai route, on board Sukhoi SuperJet SSJ100 aircraft. From 09JUL19...
- Yakutia adjusts Anchorage service in S19
- Yakutia S19 Yakutsk – Seoul aircraft changes
- Yakutia adds Moscow – Bodrum charters from May 2018
- Yakutia adds seasonal Turkish/Greek routes in S17
- Yakutia adds Rimini service in S17
- Yakutia resumes Alaska flights in S17