Air Company Yakutia is an airline based in Yakutsk, Russia. Operates domestic passenger services in Russia and within the CIS, as well as charters to destinations in Europe from its hubs at Yakutsk Airport, Moscow Vnukovo Airport and Krasnodar Pashkovo Airport.
Aircompany fleet consists of 27 aircraft: Boeing-757, Boeing-737, Tupolev-154M, Ðntonov-140-100, Ðntonov-24RV. Such a combination of differrent types of aircraft gives our company opportunity to satisfy passengers needs on different...
Russian carrier Yakutia in summer 2019 season once again scheduled Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky – Anchorage service, however the airline only...
- Yakutia S19 Yakutsk – Seoul aircraft changes
- Yakutia adds Moscow – Bodrum charters from May 2018
- Yakutia adds seasonal Turkish/Greek routes in S17
- Yakutia adds Rimini service in S17
- Yakutia resumes Alaska flights in S17
- Yakutia adds Blagoveschensk – Seoul service in S17