Air Company Yakutia is an airline based in Yakutsk, Russia. Operates domestic passenger services in Russia and within the CIS, as well as charters to destinations in Europe from its hubs at Yakutsk Airport, Moscow Vnukovo Airport and Krasnodar Pashkovo Airport.
Aircompany fleet consists of 27 aircraft: Boeing-757, Boeing-737, Tupolev-154M, Ðntonov-140-100, Ðntonov-24RV. Such a combination of differrent types of aircraft gives our company opportunity to satisfy passengers needs on different routes. Our fleet soon will be expanded with Boeing-767, SSJ 100, Bombardier Q300.
Russian carrier Yakutia has extended service cancellation to China, now scheduled until late-March 2020, instead of late-February 2020. Affected...
- Russian carriers March 2020 Korea inventory changes as of 27FEB20
- Russian carriers China/Hong Kong Feb/Mar 2020 Service changes as of 07FEB20
- Yakutia S20 Anchorage preliminary operations as of 28OCT19
- Yakutia W19 Domestic network additions
- Yakutia adds Blagoveschensk – Sanya service in W19
- Yakutia adds new domestic routes from late-Oct 2019