Air Company Yakutia is an airline based in Yakutsk, Russia. Operates domestic passenger services in Russia and within the CIS, as well as charters to destinations in Europe from its hubs at Yakutsk Airport, Moscow Vnukovo Airport and Krasnodar Pashkovo Airport.
Aircompany fleet consists of 27 aircraft: Boeing-757, Boeing-737, Tupolev-154M, Ðntonov-140-100, Ðntonov-24RV. Such a combination of differrent types of aircraft gives our company opportunity to satisfy passengers needs on different routes. Our fleet soon will be expanded with Boeing-767, SSJ 100, Bombardier Q300.
Yakutia in its preliminary schedule filing for summer 2020 season once again scheduled Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky – Anchorage service,...
- Yakutia W19 Domestic network additions
- Yakutia adds Blagoveschensk – Sanya service in W19
- Yakutia adds new domestic routes from late-Oct 2019
- Yakutia adds Blagoveschensk – Weihai service in 3Q19
- Yakutia adjusts Anchorage service in S19
- Yakutia S19 Yakutsk – Seoul aircraft changes