Air Company Yakutia is an airline based in Yakutsk, Russia. Operates domestic passenger services in Russia and within the CIS, as well as charters to destinations in Europe from its hubs at Yakutsk Airport, Moscow Vnukovo Airport and Krasnodar Pashkovo Airport. Aircompany fleet consists of 27 aircraft: Boeing-757, Boeing-737, Tupolev-154M, Аntonov-140-100, Аntonov-24RV. Such a combination of differrent types of aircraft gives our company opportunity to satisfy passengers needs on...
Russian carrier Yakutia in late-May 2018 introduced new scheduled charter route for Turkish market, where it launched Moscow Vnukovo –...
- Yakutia adds seasonal Turkish/Greek routes in S17
- Yakutia adds Rimini service in S17
- Yakutia resumes Alaska flights in S17
- Yakutia adds Blagoveschensk – Seoul service in S17
- Yakutia adds scheduled Cheongju service in S17
- Yakutia adjusts planned Tokyo service in S17