Air Company Yakutia is an airline based in Yakutsk, Russia. Operates domestic passenger services in Russia and within the CIS, as well as charters to destinations in Europe from its hubs at Yakutsk Airport, Moscow Vnukovo Airport and Krasnodar Pashkovo Airport.
Aircompany fleet consists of 27 aircraft: Boeing-757, Boeing-737, Tupolev-154M, Ðntonov-140-100, Ðntonov-24RV. Such a combination of differrent types of aircraft gives our company opportunity to satisfy passengers needs on different...
Russian carrier Yakutia at the launch of winter 2019/20 season plans to offer Blagoveschensk – Sanya route, scheduled on weekly basis....
- Yakutia adds new domestic routes from late-Oct 2019
- Yakutia adds Blagoveschensk – Weihai service in 3Q19
- Yakutia adjusts Anchorage service in S19
- Yakutia S19 Yakutsk – Seoul aircraft changes
- Yakutia adds Moscow – Bodrum charters from May 2018
- Yakutia adds seasonal Turkish/Greek routes in S17