Transavia Airlines S.A.S., trading as Transavia France and formerly branded as transavia.com France, is a French low-cost airline owned by Air France S.A. & Transavia Airlines C.V. based at Paris-Orly Airport. It shares its corporate design, website and operating model with its Dutch sister company, Transavia.
Transavia France was established as transavia.com France in November 2006 by Air France and the Dutch airline Transavia (transavia.com back then), and began its operations in May 2007, operating scheduled and charter flights. Antoine Pussiau has been the CEO since January...
Air France and Transavia France in summer 2020 season is expanding service to Algeria, announced earlier this month. Planned new service launch...
- Transavia France S20 network expansion as of 17JAN20
- Transavia France adds Montpellier – Brussels service from April 2020
- Transavia France adds Montpellier – Tunisia routes in S20
- Transavia France adds Lyon – Amman route from late-Dec 2019
- Transavia France launches Montpellier base in April 2020
- Bulletin board: Thomas Cook slots, Transavia, American, Qantas, IATA, Cebu Pacific