Introduction to SUN-AIR of Scandinavia A/S
Based in Billund in western Denmark, Sun Air of Scandinavia is a regional airline flying on a franchise basis in British Airways' colours. As one of BA's longest standing franchise partners, Sun Air is renowned for its high quality service . Sun Air also offers charters and air taxi services.
British Airways franchise carrier Sun Air of Scandinavia next week is ending service at Bremen, where it currently serves up to 2 daily (weekdays...
- Sun-Air’s new UK routes bring back BA brand to Bremen
- Sun Air adds Bremen – UK links in W16
- New Humberside links to Denmark driven by Siemens Wind Power
- Sun Air of Scandinavia Adds Humberside Service from mid-April 2016
- Pharma Promise Prompts Passenger Route Expansion