Introduction to Eurowings
Eurowings is the Lufthansa Group’s low-cost airline and, as such, part of the world’s largest aviation group. Eurowings has a current fleet of 139 aircraft and specialises in low-cost direct flights within Europe. The German airline currently offers more than 210 destinations in over 60 countries, making it the third-largest European point-to-point carrier. In 2018 for the first time, the airline flew more than 40 million passengers and its workforce grew to around 9,000 employees. The low-cost airline has 13 locations in Germany as well as in other European countries and is the...
Etihad expanding its African network, Eurowings launching a third service to Beirut, and Brussels Airlines confirming its winter schedule are among...
- Eurowings becomes latest airline to establish Stockholm base
- Eurowings adds Ukraine route
- Over 185 airlines to rebuild global air connectivity at World Routes this October
- Eurowings to open Prague base this fall
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Western Europe’s top 10 international market pairs this summer