St. John's International Airport is the most easterly airport in North America and is located in the capital city of St. John's, NL, which has the fastest growing economy in Canada. St. John's is the service centre for the expanding oil & gas industry and the $54 billion of capital projects that are under construction in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. As a result, the number of passengers using the Airport continues to grow, and in 2012 a...
Air Canada in last week’s schedule update moved forward planned 737MAX 8 International service, as the new Boeing aircraft to serve St....
- Sunwing adds new international sectors in W17
- Air Canada W17 London service changes from Atlantic Canada
- Westjet adds St. John's NFLD – Tampa seasonal link in S17
- Air Canada Adds New Dash8-Q400 Routes in S16
- PASCAN Adds its Nineteenth & Twentieth Destinations to its Schedule
- St. John’s International Airport Returned to Full Services