St. John's International Airport is the most easterly airport in North America and is located in the capital city of St. John's, NL, which has the fastest growing economy in Canada. St. John's is the service centre for the expanding oil & gas industry and the $54 billion of capital projects that are under construction in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. As a result, the number of passengers using the Airport continues to grow, and in 2012 a new record of passengers travelling...
Air Canada during Christmas and New Year period once again schedules Airbus A330-300 aircraft on Toronto – St. John’s NFLD route....
- Air Canada rouge domestic network additions in S19
- WestJet adds Edmonton – St. John’s seasonal service in S19
- WestJet adds seasonal St. John’s – Ft. Lauderdale service in 1Q19
- Air Canada W18 Atlantic Canada – London service changes as of 26MAR18
- Air Canada adds 737MAX 8 London Heathrow service from May 2018
- Sunwing adds new international sectors in W17