St. John's International Airport is the most easterly airport in North America and is located in the capital city of St. John's, NL, which has the fastest growing economy in Canada. St. John's is the service centre for the expanding oil & gas industry and the $54 billion of capital projects that are under construction in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. As a result, the number of passengers using the Airport continues to grow, and in 2012 a...
Air Canada rouge in mid-February 2019 announced domestic network expansions, as the A319 scheduled to serve following markets from Montreal and...
- WestJet adds Edmonton – St. John’s seasonal service in S19
- WestJet adds seasonal St. John’s – Ft. Lauderdale service in 1Q19
- Air Canada W18 Atlantic Canada – London service changes as of 26MAR18
- Air Canada adds 737MAX 8 London Heathrow service from May 2018
- Sunwing adds new international sectors in W17
- Air Canada W17 London service changes from Atlantic Canada