Evansville Regional Airport (EVV) is served by Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta and United. Located on the southwestern border of Indiana, EVV's catchment area is home to 872,400 people from the tristates of Indiana, Kentucky and Illinoice, and is in the heart of the median population center of the United States. The airport offers 10 carrier gates and 5 new jet bridges. Airline rates and charges continue to remain...
Allegiant Air in February 2018 announced planned new service launch at Destin-Ft. Walton Beach , where the airline schedules new routes from June...
- American delivers first class service to Evansville with regional jet capacity rise
- Allegiant Air Adds New Markets from mid-May 2016
- UNITED Adds Chicago – Evansville Service from June 2015
- American Airlines and US Airways Boost US Domestic Offering
- American Airlines / US Airways Adds New Domestic Routes Sep/Oct 2014