Introduction to Dubai Airports
Dubai Airports owns and manages the operation of both of Dubai’s airports – Dubai International (DXB), the world’s number one airport for international passengers, and Al Maktoum International at Dubai World Central (DWC).
Dubai International is now one of the busiest international airports in the world. Since it opened in 1960, passenger numbers have grown at an annual average growth rate of more than 13%. We now serve more than 88.2 million customers annually, connecting more than 240 destinations across six continents.
All airlines operating from Dubai’s two airports will...
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Emirates A380 Nov 2020 operations as of 16SEP20
- Route Analysis: DOH-ACC, DXB-DME, BOG-CLO
- Emirates resumes A380 Moscow service in Sep/Oct 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Finnair, IAG, Emirates and more
- Somon Air resumes Dubai from Aug 2020; S20 operations as of 10SEP20
- Aeroflot resumes additional International routes in mid-Sep 2020
Latest Updates from Dubai Airports
has updated their profile
3 months 14 days ago