Broome International Airport (BIA) is one of Australia's leading regional airports and acts as the gateway to Broome and The Kimberley in the north west of Australia. The airport serves a mixture of scheduled passenger services, extensive general aviation and charter services, and operates the southern hemisphere's largest heliport.
BIA handles in excess of 400,000 passengers with a total of approximately 30,000 aircraft movements per year.
The airport is regional service base for a number of significant Kimberley industries including Tourism, Mining, Offshore Oil and Gas,...
Broome International Airport’s (BIA’s) extensive terminal redevelopment is well underway, however the construction timetable has...
- Broome International Airport Terminal Redevelopment Project
- Silk Air schedules Broome service in June 2019
- SilkAir is set to return with seasonal non-stop service between Singapore and Broome, Western Australia this June 2019
- Silk Air adds Singapore – Broome charters in 2Q18
- Air North adds nonstop Darwin – Broome in NS18
- QANTAS adds seasonal Brisbane – Broome service from June 2017
12 days 22 hours ago
2 months 27 days ago