Växjö Småland Airport is the largest international airport in south eastern Sweden with approx 200 000 pax per year. Naturally located in the centre of the catchment area of over 1 million people the airport has a combination of domestic, scheduled as well as charter traffic. There is a huge potential for business traffic with a high density of SMI's as well as larger multinationals in the catchment area such as IKEA (head office), Volvo, Alstom, Atlas Copco, ABB and many...
WizzAir yesterday (28FEB17) announced planned service expansion at Skopje starting mid-July 2017, thanks to the addition of 4 th based aircraft....
- Ryanair expands Poland service in S17
- WizzAir expands Tuzla operations in S17
- CSA Czech Airlines Rolls Out 8 Additional New Routes in S15
- Estonian Air Cancels Växjö – Amsterdam Service from August 2014
- Estonian Air Enters Cooperation with Växjö Småland Airport
- Estonian Air to Start Växjö – Amsterdam Service from May 2014