Växjö Småland Airport is the fastest growing and largest international airport in south eastern Sweden which had 42% growth in 2017 bringing up the passenger numbers to 243 000. The forecast for 2018 is over 300 000 passengers with new destinations such as AMS (KLM daily), TXL (BRA twice weekly), AYT (TUI weekly). Naturally located in the centre of the catchment area of over 750 000 people the Airport has a combination of ULCC, full service, domestic as...
Swedish carrier BRA (Braathens Regional Airlines) in summer 2018 is resuming service to Berlin, after over 3 years of cancellation. From 30MAR18,...
- KLM plans Vaxjo launch in May 2018
- WizzAir schedules Skopje expansion from July 2017
- Ryanair expands Poland service in S17
- WizzAir expands Tuzla operations in S17
- CSA Czech Airlines Rolls Out 8 Additional New Routes in S15
- Estonian Air Cancels Växjö – Amsterdam Service from August 2014