Växjö Småland Airport is the largest international airport in south eastern Sweden with approx 200 000 pax per year. Naturally located in the centre of the catchment area of over 1 million people the airport has a combination of domestic, scheduled as well as charter traffic. There is a huge potential for business traffic with a high density of SMI's as well as larger multinationals in the catchment area such as IKEA (head office), Volvo, Alstom, Atlas Copco, ABB and many...
Swedish carrier BRA (Braathens Regional Airlines) in summer 2018 is resuming service to Berlin, after over 3 years of cancellation. From 30MAR18,...
- KLM plans Vaxjo launch in May 2018
- WizzAir schedules Skopje expansion from July 2017
- Ryanair expands Poland service in S17
- WizzAir expands Tuzla operations in S17
- CSA Czech Airlines Rolls Out 8 Additional New Routes in S15
- Estonian Air Cancels Växjö – Amsterdam Service from August 2014