About The Airport
Kyiv International Airport supports in serving Ukraine's capital city Kiev. The airport is owned by the city of Kiev and operated by the operator Master-Avia.
In 2019, the airport served 2,617,900 passengers.
Facts and Figures
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35
- Number of Direct Destinations: 41
- Number of Terminals: 3
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2,460m × 46m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2617900
- Ownership: City of Kiev/Government of Ukraine
- Operational Opening Hours: 24