Providence - T.F. Green Airport (PVD) is the convenient international gateway to New England and is located within the dense corridor between Boston and New York. PVD serves passengers in all of Rhode Island, including Providence and Newport; Southeastern Massachusetts, including Cape Cod and the Islands; and Connecticut, including New London, Mystic, and the Connecticut casinos. The airport is only 10 minutes away from Providence and about an hour from downtown Boston. With a recently expanded and modern FIS facility and being a U.S. port of entry airport, as well as an on-site ...
Sun Country Airlines from November 2019 plans to introduce Providence – Punta Cana service, subject to Government Approval. Initially...
- Sun Country Fall 2019 network expansion
- Sun Country S19 network additions
- American schedules additional domestic routes from Dec 2018
- Frontier Airlines discontinues 5 routes in July 2018
- Norwegian Air International files additional W18 US service changes
- Norwegian Air International W18 US service changes