Nassau Airport Development Company
Nassau Airport Development Company Limited (NAD) is a Bahamian company, owned by the Government of The Bahamas and currently managed by a Canadian company, Vancouver Airport Services (YVRAS) under a 10-year agreement. In April 2007, NAD signed a 30-year lease with the government to manage and operate Lynden Pindling International Airport on a commercial basis while providing opportunities for business and investment to Bahamians.
bahamasair in recent OAG Schedules Analyser update has filed schedule for proposed 2 routes from Nassau. Based on the filing, the airline would...
- Silver Airways Adds Jacksonville FL – Nassau Service from late-May 2016
- Airline partners help deliver the Bahamas’ ‘A Land Full of Treasures’ strategy
- Southwest Airlines Service Changes from August 2016
- British Airways Nassau / Grand Cayman Aircraft Changes from July 2016
- DELTA Plans Boeing 737-900ER Atlanta – Nassau Service from late-Dec 2015
- DELTA to Start Boeing 717 International Service to Bahamas from Dec 2014