Airports of Mauritius is the owner and operator of Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. The Government of Mauritius is the major shareholder of AML. Airport Terminal Operations Limited (ATOL) is a Mauritian company founded in 2008 and is responsible for the operation of the new terminal at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. Its shareholders are the State of Mauritius via Airports of Mauritius Ltd (90%) and Aéroports de Paris Management (ADPM), a...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Mauritius, Air Austral, Emirates, Air France, South African Airways
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 27
- Number of Terminals: 1
Air Mauritius in Northern winter 2018/19 season is adding service to Thailand, with overall 2 weekly flights to Bangkok, with a mix of...
- Eurowings W18 long-haul changes as of 11APR18
- Condor files W18 long-haul frequency increases
- Air Mauritus NS18 China service changes
- Air Mauritius ends Beijing service in Nov 2017
- Air Mauritius updates A350 European service from Nov 2017
- Air Mauritius A350 service updates as of 08OCT17