Weeze Airport (NRN) is the gate to the Eastern Netherlands, the "Ruhrgebiet" and the "Rhineland", serving a population of 10 million within 60 minutes. NRN is the low-cost alternative to DUS, just 40 minutes from NRN. It has served 2.5 million passengers in 2013 making it the #3 airport in North-Rhine-Westphalia.
The following is a list of Ryanair’s winter 2018/19 network additions, announced by the airline, but not covered on Airlineroute in the...
- Ryanair adds Dusseldorf Weeze – Essaouira service in W18
- Ryanair plans Ukraine launch in W18
- Eurowings updates S18 new short-haul routes
- Ryanair launches Bourgas base in S18
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Eurowings adds Dusseldorf Weeze service from June 2017