Introduction to Lappeenranta Airport Ltd
ST.PETERSBURG WEST AIRPORT
Lappeenranta International Airport (IATA: LPP, ICAO: EFLP) is a low cost airport located only 190 kms (2 hrs) from St. Petersburg city center next to the border of Russia and Finland.
As Airport is located in Finland (EU open skies area), starting new routes is effortless, in particular for EU registered airlines.
GATEWAY TO FINNISH LAKELAND
Lappeenranta Airport is also located in the heart of best Finnish Lake area - offering easy and quick access straight to 4th biggest Lake area in Europe. Fresh air, pure lakes and unique nature are tempting more and more...
Austria’s number one low cost airline, Lauda (laudamotion), will open new route between Lappeenranta and Vienna in spring 2020. Airline is named...
- Ryanair launches new Budapest route to Lappeenranta, Finland for winter 2019
- Ryanair starts new route from Lappeenranta to Milan Bergamo
- Ryanair starts operations from Lappeenranta to Athens
- Finnair uses LPP airport as their main training base
- Lappeenranta Airport is now privately owned airport
- Lappeenranta to Become Better Connected
Latest Updates from Lappeenranta Airport Ltd
3 months 3 days ago