Germany's latest airport – 3 years old and with plenty of ideas and opportunities KSF / EDVK - Kassel Airport opened in April 2013 Located right in the centre of Germany equally far away from major airports such as Köln, Düsseldorf, Hannover, Leipzig and Frankfurt, the airport can easily be accessed via railway and motorways. It offers an easy-going flight experience of short distances next to a state-of-the-art infrastructure attractive to leisure,...
Sundair in summer 2019 season is expanding operational network, including new routes from Berlin, Bremen, Dresden and Kassel. Planned new routes...
- SundAir plans new routes in W18
- Aegean Airlines S17 Athens operation changes as of 19OCT16
- Aegean at Kassel Airport
- Germania Planned New S15 Routes as of 19NOV14
- Germania Planned W14 New Routes as of 30APR14
- Germania Plans New Routes in S14