Germany's latest airport – 3 years old and with plenty of ideas and opportunities KSF / EDVK - Kassel Airport opened in April 2013 Located right in the centre of Germany equally far away from major airports such as Köln, Düsseldorf, Hannover, Leipzig and Frankfurt, the airport can easily be accessed via railway and motorways. It offers an easy-going flight experience of short distances next to a state-of-the-art infrastructure attractive to leisure,...
SundAir in winter 2018/19 season plans to add new routes from Berlin and Kassel, with 1 weekly flight offered to Fuerteventura and Lanzarote....
- Aegean Airlines S17 Athens operation changes as of 19OCT16
- Aegean at Kassel Airport
- Germania Planned New S15 Routes as of 19NOV14
- Germania Planned W14 New Routes as of 30APR14
- Germania Plans New Routes in S14
- RusLine to Offer Kassel / Palermo Service in May/June 2013