Germany's latest airport – 3 years old and with plenty of ideas and opportunities KSF / EDVK - Kassel Airport opened in April 2013 Located right in the centre of Germany equally far away from major airports such as Köln, Düsseldorf, Hannover, Leipzig and Frankfurt, the airport can easily be accessed via railway and motorways. It offers an easy-going flight experience of short distances next to a state-of-the-art infrastructure attractive to leisure,...
Kassel Airport will attend ITB Berlin. Please visit us in hall 7.2c/ 101
1 year 8 months ago
Aegean Airlines last week revealed its first summer 2017 schedule update, including planned new routes. As of 19OCT16, planned new routes and...
- Aegean at Kassel Airport
- Germania Planned New S15 Routes as of 19NOV14
- Germania Planned W14 New Routes as of 30APR14
- Germania Plans New Routes in S14
- RusLine to Offer Kassel / Palermo Service in May/June 2013
- Germania to Start Kassel – Palma Mallorca Service from mid-May 2013