Introduction to Radom Airport
Radom Airport (RDO/EPRA) is situated in the centre of Poland and in the heart of Europe. It is located at the intersection of the main international roads and national trail lines. It has a very good connection with cities like: Warsaw (70 min), Kielce (50 min), Kraków (150 min), ÅódÅº (120 min), or Lublin (100 min).
Radom Airport has started its first regular flights in September 2015. From this time on, the following destinations have been served: Riga, Prague, Berlin, WrocÅaw, GdaÅsk, Lviv.
Facts and figures:
- 18.351 passengers handled from September 2015 to September 2017
The aviation sector in Poland plays an important role in the country’s economy and its network connectivity is unrecognisable today to that when...
- CSA Czech Airlines Adds Radom Service Dec 2015 – Feb 2016
- airBaltic Expands Riga – Radom Service in W15
- CSA Czech Airlines to Start Prague – Radom Flights from Sep 2015
- airBaltic Adds Riga – Radom Service from Sep 2015