Being separated from the rest of the country by land boundaries and marine waters, Kaliningrad region is situated on the south-east cost of the Baltic sea and is the westernmost region of the Russian Federation. In the north and east it borders on Lithuania, in the south – on Poland. It takes half an hour to get from Kaliningrad to the border with Poland. In the west its 140-kilometer cost is washed by the waters of the Baltic sea. Kaliningrad region has a unique...
Onur Air last week further expanded new service between Antalya and Russia, on board Airbus A321 aircraft. New routes launched last week,...
- Nordavia expands Kaliningrad flights in S17
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Kaliningrad service from June 2017
- Belavia plans additional routes in S17
- Nordavia expands St. Petersburg network in S17
- LOT launches Kaliningrad route with Route Exchange support
- S7 Airlines adds new St. Petersburg routes from May 2017