Introduction to Kaliningrad Khrabrovo Airport
Being separated from the rest of the country by land boundaries and marine waters, Kaliningrad region is situated on the south-east cost of the Baltic sea and is the westernmost region of the Russian Federation.
In the north and east it borders on Lithuania, in the south – on Poland. It takes half an hour to get from Kaliningrad to the border with Poland. In the west its 140-kilometer cost is washed by the waters of the Baltic sea.
Kaliningrad region has a unique geographical location. This is the Russian region that is situated almost in the centre of Europe and is 90-minutes flight to Moscow.
Russian carrier RusLine in the first quarter of 2020 is adding various domestic sectors, on board CRJ200 aircraft. Planned operation as follows....
- AZIMUTH schedules new routes from late-Sep 2019
- AZUR Air schedules new sectors in S19
- Rossiya Airlines W18 Moscow service changes
- Pobeda adds new European routes from Kaliningrad / St. Petersburg in 4Q18
- Pobeda schedules Kaliningrad launch in S18
- Onur Air expands Antalya – Russia routes from April 2017