Ibaraki Airport is the third airport of the Tokyo Metropolitan Area after Haneda and Narita Airport, filling the role as Tokyo's secondary airport. Ibaraki Airport offers lower operation costs to airline companies by introducing self-spot in/out by aircraft and passenger steps instead of passenger boarding bridges. In addition, by putting both arrival and departure traffic into 1st floor, it made possible to handle passengers with minimum staff. The features of Ibaraki Airport are highly...
China Southern this weekend is operating last Shenzhen – Ibaraki service, currently served twice a week. Last flight on board the Airbus...
- Jin Air Schedules Ibaraki Charters in July 2016
- Air China Ends Hangzhou - Ibaraki Service in late-May 2016
- Skymark Airlines Adds Ibaraki – Okinawa Service from late-April 2016
- Spring Airlines Adds New Ibaraki / Osaka Kansai Routes from late-March 2016
- V Air Adds New Tokyo Routes from March 2016
- Air China Adds Hangzhou – Ibaraki Route from late-Jan 2016