Aqaba Airports Company (AAC) is Operator of King Hussein International Airport (KHIA) as per the airport certification by Jordan Civil aviation Regulatory Commission (CARC).
KHIA meets the ICAO requirements for Category 4E, we serve more than 35 Airlines destinating 13 different destinations.
King Hussein International Airport to be the Airport of Choice in the Region.
Aqaba City is unique among other Red Sea, Mediterranean and North African resort destinations.
Aqaba Gulf is renowned for its...
easyJet last week opened reservation for 33 new routes (including service resumptions) for winter 2019/20 season, gradually in effect from...
- Travel Service Slovenski adds Bratislava – Aqaba in S19
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Norwegian adds Copenhagen – Aqaba service from Nov 2018
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18
- Ryanair targets Jordan in Middle East expansion
- flydubai schedules Aqaba / Thessaloniki launch in June 2018