Introduction to Tucson Airport Authority
The Tucson Airport Authority operates Tucson International Airport, which serves 3.6 million commercial airline passengers annually to 19 destinations in the United States. Airlines operating at TUS are Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines and United Airlines.
The Tucson area has more than one million residents and is home to the University of Arizona, which has an enrollment of more than 40,000 students. Industry clusters in the region include biotechnology, aerospace, defense...
The US carrier's network from Burbank will grow to 11 destinations from mid-December.
- Frontier Airlines adds five new Vegas routes
- Allegiant Air further expands S20 network in June 2020
- Alaska Airlines 1H20 San Francisco Bay Area network adjustment
- Allegiant Air schedules new routes in Nov 2019
- Allegiant Air schedules new routes in W18
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in W18