The Tucson Airport Authority operates Tucson International Airport, which serves about 3.3 million commercial airlines passengers annually. Airlines operating at TUS are Alaska Airlines, American Airlines/US Airways, Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, which has an enrollment of more than 40,000 students. Industry clusters in in the region include biotechnology, aerospace, defense and mining. Major employers are Raytheon...
American Airlines in Feb 2018 plans to add Charlotte – Tucson service, where it schedules 1 daily Airbus A320 operation. First flight is...
- ViaAir expands Austin service from Jan 2018
- Aeromar ends Tucson service in late-July 2017
- Sun Country adds new seasonal routes in W17
- Alaska Airlines Group expands SF Bay service from 3Q17
- Aeromar plans Tucson service from Oct 2016
- American Adds New York - Tucson Service from Oct 2016