Introduction to Tucson Airport Authority
The Tucson Airport Authority operates Tucson International Airport, which serves 3.6 million commercial airline passengers annually to 19 destinations in the United States. Airlines operating at TUS are Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines and United Airlines.
The Tucson area has more than one million residents and is home to the University of Arizona, which has an enrollment of more than 40,000 students. Industry clusters in the region include biotechnology, aerospace, defense...
The Canadian ULCC will offer five warm weather routes to Tucson next winter.
- American, Aer Lingus Unveil Codeshare Plans
- Startup Avelo to add Arizona route to network
- Frontier Airlines adds five new Vegas routes
- Allegiant Air further expands S20 network in June 2020
- Alaska Airlines 1H20 San Francisco Bay Area network adjustment
- Allegiant Air schedules new routes in Nov 2019