The Tucson Airport Authority operates Tucson International Airport, which serves 3.6 million commercial airline passengers annually to 19 destinations in the United States. Airlines operating at TUS are Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines and United Airlines.
The Tucson area has more than one million residents and is home to the University of Arizona, which has an enrollment of more than 40,000 students....
Alaska Airlines earlier this month filed additional network changes at San Francisco Bay area in the first half of 2020. Planned changes as...
- Allegiant Air schedules new routes in Nov 2019
- Allegiant Air schedules new routes in W18
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in W18
- Southwest Airlines schedules new routes in Jan 2019
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- American adds Charlotte – Tucson service from Feb 2018