The Tucson Airport Authority operates Tucson International Airport, which serves 3.6 million commercial airline passengers annually to 19 destinations in the United States. Airlines operating at TUS are Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Sun Country Airlines and United Airlines.
The Tucson area has more than one million residents and is home to the University of Arizona, which has an enrollment of more than 40,000 students....
Allegiant Air last week announced planned new service scheduled in winter 2018/19 season, with a mix of Airbus A319/320 aircraft. Planned new...
- Frontier Airlines schedules new routes in W18
- Southwest Airlines schedules new routes in Jan 2019
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- American adds Charlotte – Tucson service from Feb 2018
- ViaAir expands Austin service from Jan 2018
- Aeromar ends Tucson service in late-July 2017