The Tucson Airport Authority operates Tucson International Airport, which serves about 3.3 million commercial airlines passengers annually. Airlines operating at TUS are Alaska Airlines, American Airlines/US Airways, Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona, which has an enrollment of more than 40,000 students. Industry clusters in in the region include biotechnology, aerospace, defense and mining. Major employers are Raytheon...
Southwest Airlines last week extended schedule listing into December 2018, featuring a number of new service scheduled from 04NOV18. Planned new...
- American adds Charlotte – Tucson service from Feb 2018
- ViaAir expands Austin service from Jan 2018
- Aeromar ends Tucson service in late-July 2017
- Sun Country adds new seasonal routes in W17
- Alaska Airlines Group expands SF Bay service from 3Q17
- Aeromar plans Tucson service from Oct 2016