Isavia Regional Airports is representing Akureyri International Airport in the North and Egilsstadir International Airport in the East. There are four international airports in Iceland in total and the other two are in the south west part of the country, i.e. Keflavik International Airport and Reykjavik International airport.
Akureyri International Airport is located in North Iceland. It is a gateway to the Arctic with a direct flight to Grimsey which is the northern most point of Iceland situated...
Atlantic Airways Faroe Islands in early-November 2018 is adjusting service to Iceland, as the airline schedules one-time Vagar/Faroe Islands...
- Air Iceland Connect adds Reykjavik Keflavik – Akureyri from Oct 2018
- airgreenland schedules Nuuk – Akureyri charters in Oct 2018
- Primera Air Nordic schedules 1 Akureyri – Liverpool flight in Dec 2017
- Air Iceland Connect adds one-time Akureyri – Aberdeen in 4Q17
- Air Iceland Connect adds one-time Akureyri – Aberdeen flight in W17
- DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN KEFLAVIK AND AKUREYRI
7 months 21 days ago
1 year 8 months ago
1 year 9 months ago
Isavia Regional Airports - Akureyri and Egilsstadir:
has updated their Data and Statistics page within their profile
2 years 5 months ago