The Israel Airports Authority (IAA) Operates 7 Airports and 5 Border Crossings Terminals. Ben-Gurion Int'l Airport is the main gate to Israel. Over 20 million passengers passed last year. One of IAA's major projects is the construction of "RAMON" Int'l Airport, a new Airport by the Red Sea in the City of Eilat, having 15,000 Hotel rooms, surrounded by a breathtaking scenery, dramatic history and astounding antiquities, the Dead Sea is around 2hrs drive. The new Airport, the...
El Al Israel Airlines and Vietnam Airlines earlier this month launched reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between Vietnam and...
- Israir adds one-time Glasgow charter in Nov 2018
- Arkia plans Strasbourg seasonal service in 3Q19
- Arkia W18 A321neo operations as of 08NOV18
- Sun d'Or adds Tel Aviv – Dubrovnik seasonal route in S19
- El Al plans Johannesburg aircraft changes from Oct 2019
- El Al proposes Manchester service resumption from late-May 2019