The Israel Airports Authority (IAA) Operates 7 Airports and 5 Border Crossings Terminals. Ben-Gurion Int'l Airport is the main gate to Israel. Over 20 million passengers passed last year. One of IAA's major projects is the construction of "RAMON" Int'l Airport, a new Airport by the Red Sea in the City of Eilat, having 15,000 Hotel rooms, surrounded by a breathtaking scenery, dramatic history and astounding antiquities, the Dead Sea is around 2hrs drive. The new Airport,...
Israeli carrier Arkia in summer 2018 season is introducing Boeing 767-300 service, operated by Italian carrier Neos. Planned Neos Boeing 767...
- Wizz Air downsizing Prague operation from June 2018
- El Al opens San Francisco booking for Nov 2018 launch
- El Al files San Francisco launch in Dec 2018
- El Al phasing out UP brand in Oct 2018
- Aegean Airlines expands Israel network in S18
- El Al W18 Boeing 747 preliminary operations as of 19JAN18