Introduction to Israel Airports Authority
The Israel Airports Authority was founded in 1977 as a public corporation under the Airports Authority Law. The Law establishes the structure of the Authority, its roles, and the powers attributed to it as a statutory public corporation.
The Israel Airports Authority - IAA - Operates 5 Airports and 5 Border Crossings Terminals.
RAMON-Eilat Int'l Airport, a new Airport opened 2019, by the Red Sea in the City of Eilat, that have 15,000 Hotel rooms, surrounded by a breathtaking scenery, dramatic history, and astounding antiquities. From the Red Sea to the Dead Sea (around 2hrs drive).
United Airlines during summer 2021 season plans operational aircraft changes on Washington Dulles – Tel Aviv route, effective from...
- El Al Israel Airlines to resume Belgrade service in Nov 2020
- Delta NS21 International operation changes as of 18OCT20
- Israel-UAE to sign agreement for 28 weekly flights
- El Al resumes Zurich service in Nov 2020
- El Al resumes additional European destinations in late-Oct 2020
- SunExpress S21 network additions as of 11OCT20