The Israel Airports Authority (IAA) Operates 7 Airports and 5 Border Crossings Terminals. Ben-Gurion Int'l Airport is the main gate to Israel. Over 20 million passengers passed last year. One of IAA's major projects is the construction of "RAMON" Int'l Airport, a new Airport by the Red Sea in the City of Eilat, having 15,000 Hotel rooms, surrounded by a breathtaking scenery, dramatic history and astounding antiquities, the Dead Sea is around 2hrs drive. The new Airport, the...
El Al Israel Airlines and Hong Kong Airlines earlier this month commenced reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between Israel and...
- El Al / Sun d'Or schedules new seasonal routes in S19
- TAP Air Portugal resumes 3 destinations in S19
- Korean Air W18 Europe/Mid-East service changes as of 07SEP18
- Delta S19 Long-Haul changes as of 25AUG18
- Wizz Air expands Eilat/Ovda network from Nov 2018
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18