The Israel Airports Authority (IAA) Operates 7 Airports and 5 Border Crossings Terminals. Ben-Gurion Int'l Airport is the main gate to Israel. Over 20 million passengers passed last year. One of IAA's major projects is the construction of "RAMON" Int'l Airport, a new Airport by the Red Sea in the City of Eilat, having 15,000 Hotel rooms, surrounded by a breathtaking scenery, dramatic history and astounding antiquities, the Dead Sea is around 2hrs drive. The new Airport,...
Air Moldova from May 2018 is adding service to Israel, which sees Chisinau – Tel Aviv route joining the airline’s network. Starting...
- Air Europa W18 Tel Aviv aircraft changes as of 19APR18
- El Al tentatively schedules last 747 passenger service in March 2019
- LATAM Airlines Chile plans Tel Aviv launch in December 2018
- Germania further expands Berlin market in W18
- Arkia S18 new routes as of 27MAR18
- Israir schedules new charter routes in S18