The Israel Airports Authority (IAA) Operates 7 Airports and 5 Border Crossings Terminals. Ben-Gurion Int'l Airport is the main gate to Israel. Over 20 million passengers passed last year. One of IAA's major projects is the construction of "RAMON" Int'l Airport, a new Airport by the Red Sea in the City of Eilat, having 15,000 Hotel rooms, surrounded by a breathtaking scenery, dramatic history and astounding antiquities, the Dead Sea is around 2hrs drive. The new Airport,...
Wizz Air last week announced new service launch on Vienna – Eilat/Ovda route, scheduled to commence on 17NOV18. Airbus A320 and/or A321 to...
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Krakow – Tel Aviv launch from Feb 2019
- El Al S19 service changes as of 10JUL18
- El Al NW18 Johannesburg service changes as of 06JUL18
- El Al extends 747 passenger service into S19
- Transavia France adds Nantes – Tel Aviv service from Nov 2018
- Hainan Airlines W18 Guangzhou – Tel Aviv aircraft changes