Introduction to Israel Airports Authority
The Israel Airports Authority (IAA) Operates 5 Airports and 5 Border Crossings Terminals.
Ben-Gurion Int'l Airport is the main gate to Israel. Over 24 million passengers passed last year.
One of IAA's major projects is the construction of "RAMON" Int'l Airport, a new Airport by the Red Sea in the City of Eilat, having 15,000 Hotel rooms, surrounded by a breathtaking scenery, dramatic history and astounding antiquities, the Dead Sea is around 2hrs drive.
The new Airport, the Southern Gateway to Israel, has a 3,600m (60 m width) Runway.
The 30,000 Sqm Terminal building, with state of the art...
United Airlines during summer 2021 season plans operational aircraft changes on Washington Dulles – Tel Aviv route, effective from...
- El Al Israel Airlines to resume Belgrade service in Nov 2020
- Delta NS21 International operation changes as of 18OCT20
- Israel-UAE to sign agreement for 28 weekly flights
- El Al resumes Zurich service in Nov 2020
- El Al resumes additional European destinations in late-Oct 2020
- SunExpress S21 network additions as of 11OCT20