MC-Jalux Airport Services Co., Ltd. (MJAS) is Mandalay International Airport Operator in Myanmar since April, 2015 and shareholders are Mitsubishi Corporation, Jalux Inc. and Yoma Strategic Holdings.
Mandalay International Airport is the second major gateway to Myanmar with 4,267m x 61m runway, which can accommodate up to B747-400.
We open Cargo Terminal from Jan, 2018 and we contribute the development of Myanmar including Mandalay as the hub airport to connect Myanmar with each country and provide...
Qingdao Airlines in winter 2019/20 season plans to launch various international routes, including Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand,...
- Kunming Airlines begins Myanmar service from Oct 2019
- Myanmar Airways International adds Hangzhou service in 3Q19
- Hainan Airlines adds Haikou – Mandalay from late-June 2019
- JC Cambodia adds Macau – Mandalay sector from July 2019
- Sichuan Airlines adds Hangzhou – Mandalay service from mid-June 2019
- China West Air adds Chongqing – Mandalay from July 2019