MC-Jalux Airport Services Co., Ltd. (MJAS) is Mandalay International Airport Operator in Myanmar since April, 2015 and shareholders are Mitsubishi Corporation, Jalux Inc. and Yoma Strategic Holdings.
Mandalay International Airport is the second major gateway to Myanmar with 4,267m x 61m runway, which can accommodate up to B747-400.
We open Cargo Terminal from Jan, 2018 and we contribute the development of Myanmar including Mandalay as the hub airport to connect Myanmar with each country and provide...
Myanmar Airways International during the month of July and August 2019 plans to operate service to Hangzhou , as the airline filed schedule from...
- Hainan Airlines adds Haikou – Mandalay from late-June 2019
- JC Cambodia adds Macau – Mandalay sector from July 2019
- Sichuan Airlines adds Hangzhou – Mandalay service from mid-June 2019
- China West Air adds Chongqing – Mandalay from July 2019
- China Eastern adds Wuhan – Myanmar service from late-May 2019
- Qingdao Airlines adds Tianjin – Mandalay from late-May 2019