Introduction to Mandalay International Airport
MC-Jalux Airport Services Co., Ltd. (MJAS) is Mandalay International Airport Operator in Myanmar since April, 2015 and shareholders are Mitsubishi Corporation, Jalux Inc. and Yoma Strategic Holdings.
Mandalay International Airport is the second major gateway to Myanmar with 4,267m x 61m runway, which can accommodate up to B747-400.
We open Cargo Terminal from Jan, 2018 and we contribute the development of Myanmar including Mandalay as the hub airport to connect Myanmar with each country and provide safe and excellent travelling to passengers.
Myanmar Airways International (MAI) starting next week is resuming service to Taipei, where it schedules Mandalay – Taipei Taoyuan nonstop...
- Myanmar Airways International adds Nanjing / Ningbo in Dec 2019/Jan 2020
- Qingdao Airlines plans new international routes in 4Q19
- Kunming Airlines begins Myanmar service from Oct 2019
- Myanmar Airways International adds Hangzhou service in 3Q19
- Hainan Airlines adds Haikou – Mandalay from late-June 2019
- JC Cambodia adds Macau – Mandalay sector from July 2019