Introduction to Larnaka International Airport
Larnaka International Airport – Glafkos Clerides is Cyprus’ main international gateway and the largest of the island’s airports. It is managed by Hermes Airports, the operator that is also responsible for Pafos International Airport. The new passenger terminal in Larnaka opened in November 2009.
Hermes airports, the operator of both Larnaka International Airport and Pafos International Airport, is a consortium comprised of nine local and international shareholders that assumed management & control of the Airports in 2006, under a 25-year BOT Concession Agreement with the...
Romanian carrier Blue Air will grow its network at home and in Italy later this year.
- Wizz Air to open second UK base
- Wizz Air Announces A New Route From Larnaka
- Emirates resumes A380 flying, adds more routes
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi reveals inaugural routes
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Announces New Route To Larnaka
- Wizz Air Announces A New Base In Larnaca