Fukuoka Airport (FUK) is the 4th largest airport in Japan and the largest airport in Kyushu, registering 23.8 million passengers in 2017. Of this, 6.2 million are international passengers. International Origin-Destination (OD) traffic has been growing strongly, at a five-year compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16% Concurrently, FUK boasts the highest international OD yields (US$ / RPK) amongst major Japanese airports, at US$0.162 / RPK (Source: IATA AirportIS) FUK has ample...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines, Skymark Airlines, Jetstar Japan, and Star Flyers
- Number of Serving Airlines: 39
- Number of Direct Destinations: 48
- Number of Terminals: 2
Singapore Airlines in recent schedule update filed Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner service entry date on Singapore – Fukuoka route. Previously...
- Thai Airways International NW18 International changes as of 11OCT18
- Singapore Airlines plans permanent 787-10 Fukuoka service from Jan 2019
- Singapore Airlines schedules limited-time 787-10 Fukuoka service in Dec 2018/Jan 2019
- Air Seoul adds Fukuoka service from late-Aug 2018