Introduction to Nieuport Aviation, Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
Nieuport Aviation owns and operates the passenger terminal at the award-winning Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport.
We are a consortium of long-term infrastructure owners and operators with a deep local presence, significant international expertise in managing aviation infrastructure, and a commitment to world-class customer service. Our partners include InstarAGF Asset Management, Partners Group, institutional investors advised by J.P. Morgan Asset Management, and Kilmer Van Nostrand Co.
In addition to managing the terminal, Nieuport Aviation offers passengers a free bus...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Post-Pandemic Route Planning ‘Needs A Crystal Ball’
- Air Canada To Launch Toronto Billy Bishop-Ottawa Flights
- Porter CEO: E195-E2 fleet will focus on transcon routes, not Caribbean
- Canada’s Porter Airlines restarts service after several delays
- Air Canada to resume flying from Toronto Bishop on same day as Porter
- Porter plots network expansion with Embraer E2 order