Athens International Airport is strategically located at the crossroads of three continents -offering substantial route opportunities , operational excellence , enhanced Developmental Policy towards its Airlines -Partners and one of the most generous Incentives' Scheme worldwide- visit us online at www.aia.gr to find out more...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aegean & OlympicAir, Ryanair, Lufthansa, easyJet and Swiss International Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 59 (2017)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 137 (2017)
- Number of Terminals: 2 (2017)
6 days 19 hours ago
13 days 21 hours ago
26 days 2 hours ago
27 days 14 minutes ago
Air China in recent weeks revised planned service increase for Beijing – Athens route, scheduled for summer 2018 season. Planned 3rd...
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18
- Athens Airport best in Europe in Passenger Experience!:)
- Tus Airways planned S18 network changes as of 11MAR18
- Sky Express expands domestic Greek network in S18
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- Qatar Airways S18 service changes as of 08MAR18