Introduction to Aéroports Brest Quimper Bretagne
Brest Bretagne airport handles nearly one million annual passengers. Total traffic increased by a spectacular 25% over the last three years.
BES is the leading airport in Brittany, which is ranked number 7 out of 21 regions in France for both population and GDP. Indeed 2 million people live inside the airport's catchment area. Brittany is also one of the most attractive regions in France for tourism, and welcomes more than 10 million visitors a year.
Brest Bretagne is connected to 39 airports, 19 of which by scheduled services and 20 of which by charter flights. Brest is served by 9 scheduled...
France’s national carrier expects to operate up to 55% of its 2019 domestic schedule over the Christmas period.
- Vueling adds domestic France service from mid-Oct 2020
- Volotea outlines post-COVID 19 network expansion in S20
- Air France discontinues Brest – Amsterdam service in late-Feb 2020
- Air France S20 Short-Haul Network additions as of 28JAN20
- Chalair adds new French routes in November 2019
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18