Brest Bretagne airport handles nearly one million annual passengers. Total traffic increased by a spectacular 25% over the last three years.
BES is the leading airport in Brittany, which is ranked number 7 out of 21 regions in France for both population and GDP. Indeed 2 million people live inside the airport's catchment area. Brittany is also one of the most attractive regions in France for tourism, and welcomes more than 10 million visitors a year.
Brest Bretagne is connected to 39 airports,...
Volotea in the last few weeks opened reservation for additional new routes scheduled for summer 2019 season. Latest routes addition as of 28NOV18...
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- HOP! plans new routes in S18
- TUI Airlines Belgium outlines A320 network in S18
- TUI Airlines Belgium adds new sectors in S18
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17
- Chalair adds new Caen routes from Nov 2017