Brest Bretagne airport handles nearly one million annual passengers. Total traffic increased by a spectacular 25% over the last three years.
BES is the leading airport in Brittany, which is ranked number 7 out of 21 regions in France for both population and GDP. Indeed 2 million people live inside the airport's catchment area. Brittany is also one of the most attractive regions in France for tourism, and welcomes more than 10 million visitors a year.
Brest Bretagne is connected to 39 airports, 19 of which by scheduled services and 20 of which by charter flights. Brest is served by 9 scheduled...
French carrier Chalair Aviation in November 2019 is adding 3 routes, on board ATR72 aircraft. Planned new routes and schedules as follow....
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 28NOV18
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- HOP! plans new routes in S18
- TUI Airlines Belgium outlines A320 network in S18
- TUI Airlines Belgium adds new sectors in S18
- Volotea S18 new routes as of 28NOV17