Introduction to Brisbane Airport
Brisbane Airport (BNE) is Australia’s third largest and the gateway for 23.8 million passenger each year. The best of Australia can be reached in one hour from BNE, facilitated by an extensive domestic network comprising 51 destinations – the largest domestic network of any airport across the nation.
When Brisbane’s new runway opens in mid-2020 the airport will have the nation’s most efficient runway system and more capacity than any other Australian capital city port, providing the city and state with ample infrastructure to support the 50 million passengers forecast to travel...
Following the confirmation that Tigerair Australia will cease operations, Routes looks at the Virgin Australia low-cost subsidiary’s place in the...
- Recovery Tracker: Cebu Pacific, Austrian Airlines, Air New Zealand and more
- Australian regional Rex plans to operate ‘Golden Triangle’ routes
- Qantas cancels most international flights until October
- Virgin Australia flights to continue during administration process
- Virgin Australia makes domestic cuts
- Nauru Airlines 2H20 scheduled passenger operation as of 29JUL20