Introduction to EuroAirport Basel Mulhouse Freiburg
- 9.1 million passengers
- 630 Departures per week
- over 100 scheduled destinations
- 25 Airlines
- All Major Alliances (One World, Sky Team & Star Alliance)
Located at the borders of three countries France, Germany and Switzerland in the heart of Europe, EuroAirport has a catchment area encompassing 6.5 million people in one of Europe's wealthiest areas.
In addition airlines may operate under French or Swiss traffic rights and the airport is not slot coordinated. With terminal capacity to handle almost twice as many passengers and no slot coordination, the airport provides plenty...
The Canadian carriers’ new codeshare accord also includes Air Transat placing its code on a host of WestJet’s North America routes.
- Wizz Air Increases Albania Operations
- Wizz Air To Ramp Up Ukraine Flying After Country Agrees to EU Open-Skies Treaty
- Ryanair expands new Zagreb base, increases annual traffic forecast
- Helvetic Airways, Eurowings add niche leisure routes
- Helvetic to operate new leisure routes from France’s EuroAirport
- Wizz Air further expands Bari network