Cairo Airport Company Cairo Airport Company is owner and operator of Cairo International Airport (CAI), Egypt’s gateway and one of the fastest growing airports in the Middle East and North Africa. In 2010 passengers have reached 16.1 million. In the same year CAI was named the winner of the Best Improvement Award (Africa) by Airports Council International in the annual Airport Service Quality passenger survey. Cairo offers state of the art facilities in Terminal 3. Easy transfer...
EGYPTAIR in recent schedule update filed expanded World Cup charter flights during the month of June 2018, which now sees the airline operating...
- EGYPTAIR resumes Moscow service from April 2018
- Aeroflot resumes Cairo service from April 2018
- EGYPTAIR files World Cup Charter Schedules in June 2018
- Kuwait Airways S18 network changes as of 23FEB18
- EGYPTAIR increases Geneva service in 3Q18
- EGYPTAIR S18 Bangkok / Beijing aircraft changes as of 06FEB18