Cairo Airport Company
Cairo Airport Company is owner and operator of Cairo International Airport (CAI), Egypt’s gateway and one of the fastest growing airports in the Middle East and North Africa. In 2010 passengers have reached 16.1 million. In the same year CAI was named the winner of the Best Improvement Award (Africa) by Airports Council International in the annual Airport Service Quality passenger survey.
Cairo offers state of the art facilities in Terminal 3. Easy transfer between the terminals...
Etihad Airways this month is expanding codeshare partnership with EGYPTAIR, as EY-coded flight numbers being placed on the latter’s service...
- EGYPTAIR resumes Osaka charter flights in W19
- Cyprus Airways resumes 2 routes in S20
- FlyEgypt adds Yanbu service from Nov 2019
- Air Cairo adds Aqaba service from Oct 2019
- EGYPTAIR plans Boeing 787 Barcelona service in April 2020
- EGYPTAIR schedules Hangzhou launch in late-Nov 2019