Cairo Airport Company
Cairo Airport Company is owner and operator of Cairo International Airport (CAI), Egypt’s gateway and one of the fastest growing airports in the Middle East and North Africa. In 2010 passengers have reached 16.1 million. In the same year CAI was named the winner of the Best Improvement Award (Africa) by Airports Council International in the annual Airport Service Quality passenger survey.
Cairo offers state of the art facilities in Terminal 3. Easy transfer between the terminals...
EGYPTAIR in the last few days further revised planned Cairo – Tokyo Narita service, for winter 2019/20 season. Latest filing sees the...
- EGYPTAIR W19 Amsterdam aircraft changes
- EGYPTAIR W19 Tokyo / Toronto aircraft changes as of 19JUL19
- EGYPTAIR outlines Airbus A220 operations in Sep/Oct 2019
- Air France W19 Long-Haul changes as of 17JUL19
- British Airways July 2019 Cairo aircraft changes
- EGYPTAIR resumes Paris – Luxor sector from Oct 2019