Cairo Airport Company Cairo Airport Company is owner and operator of Cairo International Airport (CAI), Egypt’s gateway and one of the fastest growing airports in the Middle East and North Africa. In 2010 passengers have reached 16.1 million. In the same year CAI was named the winner of the Best Improvement Award (Africa) by Airports Council International in the annual Airport Service Quality passenger survey. Cairo offers state of the art facilities in Terminal 3. Easy transfer...
EgpytAir starting next month plans to expand capacity on Cairo – Beijing route for winter 2017/18 season, currently served by Airbus...
- Kuwait Airways increases Cairo flights from Dec 2017
- EGYPTAIR plans Bologna charters in late-Nov 2017
- flynas adds Abha – Cairo from late-Aug 2017
- EgyptAir W17 Toronto service changes
- EgyptAir W17 Short/Mid-haul service changes
- EGYPTAIR increases New York service in W17