Cairo Airport Company Cairo Airport Company is owner and operator of Cairo International Airport (CAI), Egypt’s gateway and one of the fastest growing airports in the Middle East and North Africa. In 2010 passengers have reached 16.1 million. In the same year CAI was named the winner of the Best Improvement Award (Africa) by Airports Council International in the annual Airport Service Quality passenger survey. Cairo offers state of the art facilities in Terminal 3. Easy transfer...
EGYPTAIR in recent schedule update filed operational aircraft changes on Cairo – Bangkok route, in the first-half of summer 2018 season....
- EGYPTAIR S18 Beijing aircraft changes
- Russian airlines to resume Egypt flights after two-year suspension
- JOON S18 expansion as of 12DEC17
- EGYPTAIR increases Casablanca flights from May 2018
- EGYPTAIR extends Tokyo to year-round service in 2018
- EgyptAir W17 Beijing aircraft changes