Cairns Airport is one of Australia’s leading regional airports and the official gateway to World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Over 4 million passengers passed through Cairns Airport in 2013. There are direct domestic flights to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Townsville as well as to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru) and regional centres. Cairns Airport is Australia's seventh busiest...
Jetstar Airways in the week of 30SEP18’s OAG schedules update filed Airbus A320neo operation, under aircraft code “32N”. For the...
- China Eastern boosts seasonal Cairns flights in NW18
- China Southern increases Cairns service in NW18
- Hong Kong Airlines schedules last Gold Coast / Cairns service in Oct 2018
- Hong Kong Airlines NS18 Oceania frequency changes
- Silk Air moves 737 MAX 8 Australia debut to Jan 2018
- China Southern NS18 Cairns operations as of 03NOV17