Cairns Airport is one of Australia’s leading regional airports and the official gateway to World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Over 4 million passengers passed through Cairns Airport in 2013. There are direct domestic flights to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Townsville as well as to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru) and regional centres. Cairns Airport is Australia's seventh busiest...
China Southern Airlines during peak travel period plans to increase Guangzhou – Cairns service for Northern winter 2018/19 season, with...
- Hong Kong Airlines schedules last Gold Coast / Cairns service in Oct 2018
- Hong Kong Airlines NS18 Oceania frequency changes
- Silk Air moves 737 MAX 8 Australia debut to Jan 2018
- China Southern NS18 Cairns operations as of 03NOV17
- Brisbane number cruncher - the key stats shaping the host of Routes Asia 2018
- Air Niugini files Tabubil schedule from Oct 2017