Curaçao International Airport is located in the southern part of the Caribbean, ideally nestled between N and S America. The airport serves as a passenger hub with potential for further increased cargo activity. Adjacent to the main terminal building is the JetCentre Curacao, a full service FBO owned and operated by Curacao Airport Partners NV.
Airport Expansion Project Completion
A major accomplishment in 2018 was the completion of our airport expansion project which commenced in 2014 and was...
Caribbean Airlines in recent weeks announced service addition for Port of Spain – Curacao route, previously served by predecessor BWIA...
- KLM accelerates 787-10 Curacao service to early-March 2020
- KLM schedules 787-10 Curacao service from late-March 2020
- Winair expands Curacao network from April 2019
- Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part one
- KLM S19 Long-Haul changes as of 21SEP18: Las Vegas launch in June 2019
- KLM S19 Long-Haul changes as of 15AUG18