Curaçao International Airport is located in the southern part of the Caribbean, ideally nestled between N and S America. The airport serves as a passenger hub with potential for further increased cargo activity. Adjacent to the main terminal building is the JetCentre Curacao, a full service FBO owned and operated by Curacao Airport Partners NV.
Airport Expansion Project Completion
A major accomplishment in 2018 was the completion of our airport expansion project which commenced in 2014 and was completed, on time, in December 2018. The new facilities offer an enhancement of the arrival...
Fly All Ways from mid-November 2019 is extending service to Panama City, as the airline added Curacao – Panama City Balboa – Managua...
- Air Canada W19 Sun Destinations operation update as of 11OCT19
- KLM S20 Long-Haul changes as of 11OCT19
- Fly All Ways adds St. Maarten service from Sep 2019
- United Airlines resumes Newark – Curacao flight from Dec 2019
- Caribbean Airlines resumes Curacao service from August 2019
- KLM accelerates 787-10 Curacao service to early-March 2020