click here> Darwin Airport Terminal Expansion 2014 Northern Territory Airports owns and manages Darwin International Airport in tropical north Australia, and Alice Springs Airport in Central Australia. Darwin International Airport is a 24 hour curfew free airport, the closest Australian airport to southeast Asia. Its strategic location allows narrowbody operations from most Asian cities, although the airport has a runway of over 3,500 metres, capable of handling aircraft up to...
Australian carrier Air North in 2018 plans to operate nonstop Darwin – Broome route, in addition to existing 1-stop service. From 17MAY18...
- Silk Air moves 737 MAX 8 Australia debut to Jan 2018
- Malaysia Airlines ends Darwin service in late-July 2017
- Philippine Airlines Increases Brisbane / Darwin Service in NS16
- SilkAir S16 Operations as of 21JAN16
- Silk Air W15 Australia Operation Changes
- Virgin Australia Takes-Off from Alice Springs