click here> Darwin Airport Terminal Expansion 2014 Northern Territory Airports owns and manages Darwin International Airport in tropical north Australia, and Alice Springs Airport in Central Australia. Darwin International Airport is a 24 hour curfew free airport, the closest Australian airport to southeast Asia. Its strategic location allows narrowbody operations from most Asian cities, although the airport has a runway of over 3,500 metres, capable of handling aircraft up to...
Virgin Australia from April 2019 is adding international service from Darwin, as the airline schedules Darwin – Denpasar route. Subject to...
- Silk Air increases Australia service from June 2019
- Qantas NS19 Northern Territory network changes
- Jetstar Asia increases Darwin service in NW18
- Donghai Airlines increases Darwin flights from August 2018
- Donghai Airlines plans Darwin debut in late-May 2018
- Air North adds nonstop Darwin – Broome in NS18