click here> Darwin Airport Terminal Expansion 2014 Northern Territory Airports owns and manages Darwin International Airport in tropical north Australia, and Alice Springs Airport in Central Australia. Darwin International Airport is a 24 hour curfew free airport, the closest Australian airport to southeast Asia. Its strategic location allows narrowbody operations from most Asian cities, although the airport has a runway of over 3,500 metres, capable of handling aircraft up to...
Qantas this week announced service changes to Northern Territory service, at the launch of Northern summer 2019 season. This includes the addition...
- Jetstar Asia increases Darwin service in NW18
- Donghai Airlines increases Darwin flights from August 2018
- Donghai Airlines plans Darwin debut in late-May 2018
- Air North adds nonstop Darwin – Broome in NS18
- Silk Air moves 737 MAX 8 Australia debut to Jan 2018
- Malaysia Airlines ends Darwin service in late-July 2017