click here> Darwin Airport Terminal Expansion 2014 Northern Territory Airports owns and manages Darwin International Airport in tropical north Australia, and Alice Springs Airport in Central Australia. Darwin International Airport is a 24 hour curfew free airport, the closest Australian airport to southeast Asia. Its strategic location allows narrowbody operations from most Asian cities, although the airport has a runway of over 3,500 metres, capable of handling aircraft up to...
Chinese carrier Donghai Airlines from late-May 2018 is launching service to Australia, with the launch of Shenzhen – Darwin route. From...
- Air North adds nonstop Darwin – Broome in NS18
- Silk Air moves 737 MAX 8 Australia debut to Jan 2018
- Malaysia Airlines ends Darwin service in late-July 2017
- Philippine Airlines Increases Brisbane / Darwin Service in NS16
- SilkAir S16 Operations as of 21JAN16
- Silk Air W15 Australia Operation Changes