Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin.
Our passenger numbers increased by 4% to a record 32.9 million in 2019 and we are now the fifth largest airport in Europe for transatlantic connectivity.
Dublin Airport facilitates direct flights to almost 200 destinations in 42 countries, operated by a total of 47 airlines.
This year, we will welcome 12 new routes. New long-haul services for summer 2020 include Shanghai via Helsinki with Juneyao Air and San Francisco with United Airlines. New...
This week: Hamburg has secured its first-ever non-stop service to Tirana; EgyptAir is to restore Ireland’s link with Egypt; and Alaska Airlines is...
- Etihad June 2020 Dublin aircraft changes as of 17FEB20
- Ethiopian Airlines S20 Dublin routing changes as of 17FEB20
- Dublin Airport Contributes €9.8 Billion To Irish Economy
- Cathay Pacific 2Q20 Dublin inventory changes as of 11FEB20
- Ethiopian Airlines S20 European aircraft changes as of 10FEB20
- Eastern Airways/flyBe opens additional Teesside routes in Mar/Apr 2020
3 days 19 hours ago
has updated their profile
10 days 17 hours ago