Münster/Osnabrück International Airport (FMO) is located in the northwest of Germany. The airport handled 970,000 passengers in 2017 and is connected to about 30 destinations. It has an attractive unique catchment area with 3.2m inhabitants as well as a strong local economy and a diversified international population. FMO is one of the few airports in Germany, which is open 24/7/365 to give an airline full operational flexibility.
Germania in summer 2019 season plans to offer new routes from Bremen and Muenster, including service resumptions. Planned service as follows....
- Germania S18 new routes as of 27DEC17
- SunExpress plans new routes in S18
- Germania expands Egypt service in W17
- Germania S17 new routes as of 31JAN17
- Eurowings expands Palma Mallorca base in S17
- Turkish Airlines S16 Short/Medium-Haul Frequency Changes as of 19JAN16