Introduction to Münster/Osnabrück International Airport
Münster/Osnabrück International Airport (FMO) is located in the northwest of Germany. The airport handled 993,000 passengers in 2019 and is connected to about 20 destinations. It has an attractive unique catchment area with 3.3m inhabitants as well as a strong local economy and a diversified international population. FMO is one of the few airports in Germany, which is open 24/7/365 to give an airline full operational flexibility.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Voyage Air 3Q20 Germany operations
- AIS Airlines adds new Groningen routes from Sep 2019
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- Germania schedules new routes from Bremen / Muenster in S19
- Germania S18 new routes as of 27DEC17
- SunExpress plans new routes in S18