Introduction to Genève Aéroport
Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 10)
- Air Senegal further revises Geneva / London bookings in W20
- Air Senegal closes Geneva / London bookings July - October 2020
- New Flights To Cyprus For Summer 2020
- Ethiopian Airlines Europe service changes from July 2020
- Air Serbia network expansion from June 2020