Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport is the biggest, busiest airport in Zhejiang Province for its important location, large scale, state-of-the-art facilities, and excellent services. Classified as a national trunk line airport and Grade-A international airport by the Civil Aviation Administration of China, we serve the rapid growth of the Yangtze River Delta Economic Zone by satisfying domestic air transport needs and providing services to international airlines.
Sichuan Airlines in last week’s schedule update filed Airbus A350-900XWB operation to the US, starting May 2019. The A350-900XWB will...
- Qatar Airways S19 Hangzhou aircraft changes
- Xiamen Air doubles Hangzhou – Hong Kong from late-Dec 2018
- Loong Air adds new international routes in Dec 2018
- Sichuan Airlines adds Hangzhou – Yangon from mid-Dec 2018
- Xiamen Airlines increases Osaka flights in W18
- Hebei Airlines increases Hangzhou – Singapore service from Dec 2018