Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport is the biggest, busiest airport in Zhejiang Province for its important location, large scale, state-of-the-art facilities, and excellent services. Classified as a national trunk line airport and Grade-A international airport by the Civil Aviation Administration of China, we serve the rapid growth of the Yangtze River Delta Economic Zone by satisfying domestic air transport needs and providing services to international airlines.
Myanmar Airways International during the month of July and August 2019 plans to operate service to Hangzhou , as the airline filed schedule from...
- Air China adds A330 Hangzhou – Osaka service in Aug 2019
- Sichuan Airlines adds Hangzhou – Mandalay service from mid-June 2019
- Air China expands Osaka flights in 3Q19
- Hebei Airlines discontinues Hangzhou – Singapore service from late-May 2019
- Air China adds Hangzhou – Rome service from June 2019
- Sichuan Airlines schedules A350 Los Angeles service from May 2019