Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport is the biggest, busiest airport in Zhejiang Province for its important location, large scale, state-of-the-art facilities, and excellent services. Classified as a national trunk line airport and Grade-A international airport by the Civil Aviation Administration of China, we serve the rapid growth of the Yangtze River Delta Economic Zone by satisfying domestic air transport needs and providing services to international airlines.
Xiamen Air in late-December 2018 introduced additional service on Hangzhou – Hong Kong route, with the addition of 2 nd daily flight,...
- Loong Air adds new international routes in Dec 2018
- Sichuan Airlines adds Hangzhou – Yangon from mid-Dec 2018
- Xiamen Airlines increases Osaka flights in W18
- Hebei Airlines increases Hangzhou – Singapore service from Dec 2018
- Xiamen Airlines adds Hangzhou – Hong Kong route in W18
- Xiamen Airlines plans Hangzhou – Osaka launch in late-Oct 2018