Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport is the biggest, busiest airport in Zhejiang Province for its important location, large scale, state-of-the-art facilities, and excellent services. Classified as a national trunk line airport and Grade-A international airport by the Civil Aviation Administration of China, we serve the rapid growth of the Yangtze River Delta Economic Zone by satisfying domestic air transport needs and providing services to international airlines.
Xiamen Airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans to expand service to Osaka Kansai, reflected in recent schedule update. Planned service increase as...
- Hebei Airlines increases Hangzhou – Singapore service from Dec 2018
- Xiamen Airlines adds Hangzhou – Hong Kong route in W18
- Xiamen Airlines plans Hangzhou – Osaka launch in late-Oct 2018
- Qatar Airways W18 Hangzhou aircraft changes
- Sriwijaya Air adds China charters from Tanjung Pinang in July 2018
- Philippines AirAsia further expands Cebu – China network in S18