Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport is the biggest, busiest airport in Zhejiang Province for its important location, large scale, state-of-the-art facilities, and excellent services. Classified as a national trunk line airport and Grade-A international airport by the Civil Aviation Administration of China, we serve the rapid growth of the Yangtze River Delta Economic Zone by satisfying domestic air transport needs and providing services to international airlines.
Hebei Airlines next week is adjusting service to Singapore, where it plans to discontinue Hangzhou – Singapore route, starting 21MAY19....
- Air China adds Hangzhou – Rome service from June 2019
- Sichuan Airlines schedules A350 Los Angeles service from May 2019
- Qatar Airways S19 Hangzhou aircraft changes
- Xiamen Air doubles Hangzhou – Hong Kong from late-Dec 2018
- Loong Air adds new international routes in Dec 2018
- Sichuan Airlines adds Hangzhou – Yangon from mid-Dec 2018