Introduction to Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) continues to offer a vibrant, world-class experience for travellers
Hong Kong International Airport, having an extensive air network of over 220 destinations worldwide through more than 1,100 daily flights by over 120 airlines, is an international aviation hub in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area. Through continuous development of passenger and cargo services, cross-boundary multi-modal transportation network, and various commercial facilities surrounding the airport, HKIA is transforming from a city airport into an...
Asia is lagging the recovery from COVID-19, complicating airline network restoration efforts.
- Atlanta Regains Title As World’s Busiest Airport
- Greater Bay Airlines Approved To Fly 104 Routes
- Cathay Pacific’s January Capacity Down 98% From Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- Hong Kong Bans Flights From Eight Countries For Two Weeks
- HK Express To Enter Singapore Market