Introduction to Kyiv Boryspil International Airport
Boryspil International Airport is the main air gateway of Ukraine and shares about 65% of the total volume of air passengers of Ukraine.
Today, Boryspil Airport is a modern international airport with a team of several thousand highly qualified specialists mastering modern aviation machinery, European service technologies, implementing up-to-date equipment, technical means and systems.
Business-partner approach to our clients made it possible for us to open up strong and long-term relations with aviation enterprises and companies as well as to win a good reputation of an...
Ukrainian carrier SkyUp Airlines is broadening its international network from next month while at the same time planning to increase its market...
- Ryanair extends various Ukraine – Italy routes into W20
- SkyUp Airlines adds Kyiv – Istanbul service from late-Sep 2020
- Ukraine International increases Dubai flights from mid-August 2020
- WindRose schedules new routes in June/July 2020
- Ukraine International plans Naples service from August 2020
- airBaltic S20 operation changes as of 11JUN20